Important Notice Regarding Patient Services and COVID-19
All Urogynecology Staff are fully vaccinated.
Due to rising COVID 19 infection rates, Urogynecology of Kansas City will be returning to only allowing one essential visitor to accompany you to your appointment. Anyone accompanying the patient may be asked to return to their car and wait to maintain social distancing in our waiting room. We are not allowing children to accompany patients at this time. All patients and visitors are required to wear a masks.
The precautions we are taking include:
- Putting CDC recommended protocols in place to ensure the highest level of coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention.
- Conducting screening questions to identify patients for whom rescheduling would be best, as well as temperature checks.
- Face Masks will be worn by our office staff in all general areas.
- Maintaining CDC recommended disinfecting protocols throughout the office.
- All Urogynecology Staff are fully vaccinated.
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following safety measures as we work through this ever-changing situation:
- If you have respiratory symptoms, fever or GI symptoms concerning for COVID 19, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Please be flexible with us, we are working very hard to accommodate your needs.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- Maintain social distancing practices in our waiting room.
We will continue to monitor the situation through the CDC and other local and state agencies and we will adhere to their recommendations as they change. We ask that you and your household continue to follow the recommendations of the local, state and federal agencies regarding social distancing and controlling the spread of COVID-19 and reserving resources for those most at risk.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
Thank you, Dr. Nosti and Staff
State of Kansas COVID-19 resource center: http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/COVID-19_Resource_Center.htm
State of Missouri COVID-19 resource center: https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/