- Cystourethroscopy: A procedure performed with a camera in an office or in the operating room to view the urethra and the inside of the bladder in order to rule out pathology or injuries.
- Urodynamics: The use of small pressure sensitive catheters to determine how the bladder functions. This test is utilized to diagnose the type of urinary incontinence. Feel free to view our documentation.
- Urinalysis: A test that evaluates chemicals and cells in the urine.
- Urine culture: A test that determines whether a urinary tract infection is present.
- Ultrasound: An imaging study used to evaluate pelvic anatomy. It is oftern used in Urogynecology to evaluate the anal sphincter in order to determine if a defect is present.